Prior to following any online promotional methods, it’s crucial to know the actual benefits that you get by using that specific method. Of several off-page factors, directory submission is one of the most important ones that help in improving your website ranking over the web. You must not just blindly submit your website to directories before really knowing what it is, how it is done, and why it is necessary. This post is all about Directory Submission that will help you understand all its aspects in a better way for overall improved site optimization and this post also provides you full directory submission site list.
What is Directory Submission & How to Do Website Submission On Directory Submission Site?
Being the primary aspect of off-page search engine optimization, directory submission is a process that involves the submission of website links or URLs, including all website details in a web directory under a specific category.
With directory submission, you can boost the link building results to see an improvement in the overall SEO of a website. How? Your website is submitted to another website via these directories. To give you a clear view of the directory submission concept, we have an example if you own a blog that has technical content on it then you would submit it on a science and technology directory that is a great way to gain backlinks for high-ranking website. In simple words, web directories are nearly the same as phone directories.
OFF Page SEO Intro | How to CREATE BACKLINKS (Powerful) In 2022 – Learn Advanced OFF-PAGE SEO
There are mainly three types of directory submissions, including Basic directory submission, Normal Directory Submission, and Multiple Directory Submission.
- Basic Directory Submission: In this single URL, a single description, and multiple titles are submitted to different categories.
- Manual Directory Submission: For this multiple descriptions are used for multiple titles and one URL.
Multiple Directory Submission: Here multiple internal URLs (suggested 8-10) of the same site with multiple titles and descriptions are submitted.
How To Do Directory Submission on Directory Submission Sites?
Let us guide you about how you can submit your website link to any directory and boost the site ranking on the search engine. You just need to follow the below instructions to get started.
- First things first, select from the list of best directory submission websites.
- Choose the website where you want to submit your site or blog such as Entireweb Directory, IntelSeek.com, and many more.
- Once done with this, select the category that appropriately goes with your blog niche. For example, if you have a website that shares business-related content then the Business and Economy category is suitable.
- After category choice, hit the submit link button and your blog is submitted to the directory
- Done? No, post clicking submits option, several options will appear on the screen to narrow down your selection. For instance: if it’s a business blog then go for business subcategory.
- Finally, hit the add article button. Now put in details such as URL, description, title, and it’s done!
What are Natural Links? | How To CREATE NATURAL LINKS (Powerful) in 2022-23 | The Expert Guide
What Are The Benefits of Directory Submission With Our Directory Submission Sites in India?
There are several reasons why you should submit your site to a web directory and we’ve discussed them below. Don’t forget to go through them:
- You can get high-quality backlinks for your website. Submitting your website to a directory will help in link building that will help search engines to consider your website or blog for first-page ranking from thousands of blogs.
- Want to get an excellent site exposure? Then do submit your site to top directories as they attract a huge number of visitors every day, every hour. This will help you reach your target audience.
- When you do directory submission of your site, your site gets permanently listed in other site that guarantee outstanding search engine indexing.
Conclusion About Directory Submission Sites List
To give you a conclusion about web directory submission, it serves as an assistant that helps you gain visibility over the web. Overdoing anything can backfire, so avoid submitting your site to too many directories. However, do choose some of the best directories for improved SEO results.
Sponsored Premium Directory Submission Sites List
Directory Submission Sites List 2022
while submitting your site on some of the sites mentioned above, don't prefer submitting to a website that needs reciprocal link back or banner ads on your website as it might damage your site's SEO and you are unnecessarily passing your website's link juice as soon as you're able to find a ton of FREE directory submission site easily.
Directories are a type of website that is utilized to their information and store companies. It's the practice of adding the site to say. By the title, you can find any number in the phone directory. Just like this, you can locate data and any business about business.
It's one of the Off page search engine optimizations techniques. You want to pick the directory to submit your site details like description, link, and name of your site. Your domain authority can help should you continue doing this you to get more visitors and increases.
Your domain also raises in search results. Directory submission improves the search engine ranks and helps to create more traffic circulation.
What Are The Advantages of Directory Submission in SEO?
Directory submission is among the SEO strategies that are most used. Here are the few Advantages of directory submission
1. For better search engine rankings: By listing your site in the top directories, your website will find the required exposure in online. Directory submission is a superb way to enhance search engine rankings and to construct links. However, bulk SEO experts assert that free directory submission sites in India are of no use concerning getting better SEO results, but they are worth giving a try.
2. Boost link popularity: One of the principal advantages of directory submission is that they will get high-quality backlinks. Search engines consider the number of backlinks you've got, and directory submission will provide your website with the backlinks. It's a more comfortable method. Free directory submission sites in India give you an edge in link diversity or SEO. Be sure to select on the ideal DA websites, or you could hire people to do it!
3. It is going to get indexed in the search engines when you submit your site to directories. The search engines find your website following the traffic from other site.
4. Generate more traffic to your site: If you've used the perfect keywords for your entries, your directory listings will get listed in the search engine listings. This will send you targeted visitors to your site if your site doesn't have top rankings in search engines.
Kinds of Directory Submission
To build backlinks up, directory submission is an effective strategy. But do you know that there are lots of types of directory submissions? Here are 8 types of submission.
Free directory submission: it's free for directory submission, but there isn't any guarantee for getting approved your connection by the administrator, and it'll take plenty of time.
Reciprocal regular directory listing. When directory connection is activated by you, you want to submit a link. Then your link will be approved by the directory administrator. You'll receive backlinks. Some websites offer this package for lifetime or annual.
Automated directory submission: you may use tools and software to submit directories. However, manipulative efforts that are rank do not encourage. In directory submissions, in case you think about submitting your website?
Dofollow directory submission: if you're a blogger who wishes to maximize your blog rankings, then dofollow directories enable you to find SERP. Dofollow backlinks aid in getting high rankings. The amount of traffic. Every market directory is devoted to a particular subject, recorded under a directory as a class.
The more hyperlinks in your site's frequency, the more the online rankings and visibility. As the rank of your site increases, your page is visited by search engines and believes it.
Top 5 Things To Consider While Doing Directory Submission
When submitting your site to directories, you need to follow a number of the guideline . Here are some tips and recommendations that you can follow while doing directory submission.
- If the directory itself is not indexed, there is no point in getting listed in it. So, make sure that the directories are indexed and cached by major search engines like Google, Bing etc.
- Target various terms like your brand name, main keywords, exact match domain name, related keywords, synonyms of main keywords, long-tail keywords etc in the titles and descriptions.
- Manually submit to each directory or use the services of a manual directory submission service provider. Never use automated submission tools which makes 1000 submissions in one minute.
- Don’t depend entirely on directory submissions. Use other link building tactics like guest blogging, infographics, social bookmarking etc. along with directory submission.
- Submit to various types of directories like general, niche, regional, country-specific, industry-specific, premium directories etc.
Do’s and Don’ts of Directory Submission Sites
Make sure you follow these while submitting your site to directories:
Do’s of Directory Submission Sites:
Here are few do’s of free directory submission site. So you can follow them while submitting your site or blog to these free directory submission sites in india.
- Check whether the directory is indexed by the topmost search engines or not. If it has not been cached by search engines, then there is no point in submitting your links on it.
- Submit to popular directories as it brings traffic and also the kind of backlinks that will actually enhance your site’s optimization process.
- Make sure that the directory in question offers a unique category structure that helps in better organization of info when you submit your site into categories. This will help you in locating relevant information in quick time.
- Check the outbound links on the category link pages. So that it will give you a good insight into how helpful such a submission would be for your site.
- Make sure you check the domain authorityof the web directory
- To ensure your site is not already listed, perform a quick search in the directory. This saves you time.
- Before the submission process itself, read and follow the guidelines of the directory.
- The web directory has an enormous array of subjects to choose from. Identify the single best category for your site. Submit a site to the single most relevant category. If you submit to inappropriate or unrelated categories, then your site will be rejected or removed.
- While building links always keep in mind of quality. Instead of numerous non-quality links, a single quality link is better. Submitting the site in quality directories can improve the site’s ranking.
- Include the keywords you are trying to target in your anchor text, but do not make them spammy. Do not use the same description and anchor text for every link. Try to change it around a bit and target different keywords.
- Always use an appropriate title and description. The title should be your targeted keyword which appears in the anchor text. Create a description with all the main keywords of that page. But make sure you don’t stuff keywords in the description.
- Links from high PR directories carry more weight. So, try to get quality links from high PR directories.
- Never rely on automated tools and softwares. Always prefer manual submission. If you want to submit websites to directories on a regular basis then you can use Roboform which is an autofill password keeper that’s encrypted. It is an all-around serious tool.
- Avoid paying for links and always aim for one-way links through directory submission.
- Check your approval status on a regular basis and keep track of your submissions. There are a lot of free directory submission sites that instantly approve your site submission and there are also sites or agencies that take money to submit your sites on few top sites.
- Document your work for future reference. This is important because you need to know whether yourSEO strategies are workingwell in your favour or not.
Don’ts of directory submission sites:
Avoid the following things at all costs while submitting your sites to the above mentioned free directory submission sites.
- A directory which uses the ‘rel=no follow’ attribute for your link is absolutely no help in your optimization campaign. Search engines will actually never follow that link to your site. Even redirects are usually not considered for backlinks by search engines.
- Beware of link farms, bad neighborhoods and free-for-all (FFA) link sites as it harms your site.
- If any directory is approving site without reviewing it manually then don’t submit to those directories as it uses some automated scripts to do the same.
- Mirror site contain identical content, but have altogether different URLs. So, do not submit mirror sites.
- Do not submit URLs that contain similar content as other sites you have listed in the directory.
- Some directories don’t accept sites you submitted once in the same month. Few sites may accept this but most of the directories displays an error message, “Domain already exists in the directory”. If you are not listed, rethink your submission, drill down to a deeper, more relevant category and resubmit.
- If the site has overlapping and repetitive content, then they are not helpful to users of the directory. Multiple submissions of the related sites may result in the exclusion or deletion of those and all affiliated sites.
- Never disguise your submission and submit the same URL more than once. For example, sending https://www.domain.org and https://www.domain.org/index.html is not a good practice.
- If any site with an address redirects to another address, then don’t submit that.
- If site contain incomplete and “under construction” notice or contain broken graphics or links then don’t submit such sites to a directory. Wait until a site is complete before submitting it.
Here are FAQs you may have concerning directory submission site in 2022 and beyond as they will provide you an understanding of them.
1. Does directory submission still operate in 2022?
Yes, directory submission is one of the best off-page SEO techniques where it is easy to get links without paying or waiting too long (like guest posting to get hyperlinks ). It is the best way to draw backlinks that are terrific and increase traffic on your website in 2022 and beyond.
2. What's business directory submission?
Company directory submission is only including your site's address or URL in company directories like Google, YP, Yelp, etc.. It can help you boost your business performance. Below are some of the methods.
If you are running a small company or an eCommerce shop, we advise you to submit your website as they can give you a boost in your search positions along with exposure.
3. Does directory submission get your site rank higher?
Speaking, blog directories might assist you, but surely if you would like to get first page rankings on Google for the majority of the 38, they're not going to be helpful.
We advise you to use all sorts of link building tactics like infographics, etc., skyscraper technique outreach, guest posting, and NOT to rely on just one search engine optimization technique like website directory submission.
4. Do directory submission step-by-step?
Here are three easy steps to perform directory submission readily.
Step 1:Pick any of the free directory submission sites from the above list mentioned on this page. You can choose the blog directories based on your choices such as
- No of blogs associated (site age)
- Alexa rank of the site
- Domain authority (DA) of the site etc
Step 2: Pick a relevant category for your entry. You're in if at all possible, try to select categories by choosing.
Step 3: After you discovered the suitable subcategory on the submission website, you will find buttons such as"submit site," "click on submit your website," etc. to submit your website at no cost.
5. Is there any free directory submission online?
Yes, there aren't many tools and also platforms that permit you to make automated directory submission online, but we do recommend using them. The sole reason is frequently these automated directories are full of few countless blog directory websites (most of these include spam websites also ), and they automatically post your website URLs across these websites.
So in case, you would like to remain protected from any Google penalties, it's always preferable to prevent directories that are automatic and do entry that you may select in the list.
6. Does replicate articles in company directory websites impact SEO's descriptions?
This is among the main questions. The majority of the blog directories such as business directory websites fetch your details (like name, meta description) automatically once you insert your site URLs.
But here's the thing: most of the directory sites do not provide you do-follow links, so no hyperlink value is passed by them or create influence on your website rankings, which means you're ready to go. Having said that, wherever 16, it's also a good idea that you use content descriptions.
While most SEO experts do not believe in free directory submission, but I'd say it is a beautiful addition to sites that are recently launched to get some SEO or exposure advantage.
What are your ideas? Did you find this article useful? Leave your ideas.
Other Useful SEO Resources for Quality Link Building
- Top 100 High DA Free PDF Submission Sites List
- Top 175 High DA Free Article Submission Sites List
- Top 50 High DA Free Video Submission Sites List
- Top 25+ High DA Free Forum Submission Sites List
- Top 400+ High DA Free Directory Submission Sites List
- Top 300 High DA Classified Submission Sites List
- Top 70 Dofollow High DA Web 2.0 sites list
- Top 350+ High DA Guest Posting sites list
- Top 500+ High DA Social Bookmarking Websites List
Directory Submission is a process of submitting your website URL to various web directories (websites) with the aim of building backlinks thus increasing business growth. This is the off-page SEO technique, used to generate outsider links for your website.Do follow directory Submission Sites List 2022? ›
- Swastik Tours. Industry : Travel Services. Service : SEO. ...
- Ashtavinayakyatra. Industry : Travel Services. Service : SEO. ...
- Kausal Vikash. Industry : IT Training. Service : SEO. ...
- Technical. Industry : Salesforce. Service : SEO.
Directory submission is an off-page optimization activity. It involves submission of your site to a specific category of a web directory, e.g. if you have a tutorial website then you are supposed to submit your site in the education category of a web directory.What is a web directory example? ›
A web directory or link directory is an online list or catalog of websites. That is, it is a directory on the World Wide Web of (all or part of) the World Wide Web. Historically, directories typically listed entries on people or businesses, and their contact information; such directories are still in use today.Can you make money with a directory? ›
Running a directory site is also an excellent means of income. You can launch different types of directory websites targeting specific “niches”. For example, you can create a restaurant directory, wedding vendor directory, home services directory, or even pet services directory for each community.Is directory Submission good for SEO? ›
So, yes, it's safe to argue directory submissions are still required for effective local SEO. To this end, perhaps the best place to start is with the suggested SERP test to understand where your listings and the directories stand relative to your keywords.Who is linking my page? ›
Search Console > choose your property > Links > External links > Top linked pages. By default, this report is sorted by Incoming links. That shows you which pages have the most backlinks. Sort by Linking sites to see which pages have the most links from unique websites.Do follow social bookmarking sites List 2022? ›
|S. No.||Dofollow Social Bookmarking Sites||Domain Authority (DA)|
- Step 2: Click on "Nofollow" While crawling your website, Dr. ...
- Step 3: Add "Direction: Outbound" filter item. ...
- Step 4: Add "Link type: <a href>" filter item.
Dofollow links are those that allow Google and other search engines to point back to your website or blog. So, every time you insert a dofollow link on your site, it can point back to you, which strengthens your authority by showing search engines what other sites, blogs, and posts are linking to you.Do follow directory sites in India? ›
|Directory submission sites in india||Page Authority||Domain Authority|
Online business directories primarily earn their revenue by selling visibility through promoted/featured listings and ad slots on websites. Depending on their niche and business models, there can be other forms of monetization: Affiliate marketing. Direct sales of goods and services.Is directory submission still working? ›
Yes, it does, but only when done right.How do I monetize a folder? ›
- Sell Directory Listings.
- Let Your Users Claim Featured Position.
- Charge Visitors to See Private Listing.
- Launch Promotional Packages.
- Allow Sponsored Articles.
- Sell Advertising Space.
- Place Affiliate Links to Earn Commissions.
A directory is used to store, organize, and separate files and directories on a computer. For example, you could have a directory to store pictures and another directory to store all your documents. By storing specific types of files in a folder, you could quickly get to the type of file you wanted to view.Is Google a directory? ›
|Type of site||Web directory|
- Choose a website platform. Here at Themeisle, we always recommend building websites with WordPress. ...
- Select a hosting plan and domain name. ...
- Install a WordPress directory theme. ...
- Decide how to monetize your site. ...
- Add extra functionality via plugins.
A great way to earn some extra cash these days is to get paid to advertise for companies. You may prefer to make money posting ads online. Or maybe advertising in the offline world is more for you. Either way, this can be a really lucrative way to get some added income.How do you make money with ad network? ›
There are two ways to get paid from ad networks: pay-per-click and cost-per-thousand-impressions (CPM). Pay-per-click is pretty straightforward — you get paid every time one of your blog visitors clicks an ad on your site.
- Flip Expired Domains on Auctions or Forums. ...
- Sell Expired Domain Names on Your Own Site. ...
- Package and Sell Expired Domains on Flippa. ...
- Monetize Expired Domains with Text Link Ads. ...
- Build Expired Domains into Niche Sites.
net and . org, .com has become the default domain extension, and therefore the most memorable. This, in essence, is why .com is the best domain extension for SEO. As .com domains are the most powerful, they have become more popular.Which top level domain is best for SEO? ›
Most SEO experts recommend the '.com' TLD because most — if not all — users are familiar with it. Just take a look at the domains of gargantuan brands like Facebook, Apple, and Microsoft. There is, however, a silver lining to alternative gTLDs: they can help make your domain name more meaningful and industry-specific.Does SEO matter for Facebook ads? ›
Over time, the SEO you used to attract visitors to your site can help you continue to attract followers and shares on Facebook as users find your page through your site. This can help you continue to build a following by fostering relationships with people in your industry, as well as prospects and customers.How many backlinks is good per day? ›
25–30 backlinks per day is safe for a new website on average. However, even 500 links per day is safe if they are built naturally through organic exposure like a piece of content going viral, posting about a trending topic, or celebrating a special event for your business.Do backlinks cost money? ›
Studies on Link Costs
Ahrefs finds the average cost of buying a backlink from a website is $361.44 (excluding labor and outreach costs) - See here. Siege Media, one of the most renowned content marketing agencies around, suggest a reasonable long term price per link of around $500 - See here.
Go to your Google Account. On the left navigation panel, select Security . On the Your devices panel, select Manage all devices. You'll see devices where you're currently signed in to your Google Account or have been in the last few weeks.How do I stop my Google Account from linking? ›
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Gmail app .
- In the top left, tap the Menu .
- Scroll down, then tap Settings.
- Tap the Gmail account you'd like to unlink from your other account.
- In the "Linked Account" section, tap Unlink account.
- Choose whether to keep copies of emails from the account.
Account linking enables Google Account holders to quickly, seamlessly and safely connect to your services. You may choose to implement Google Account Linking to share a user's data from your platform with Google apps and services.Is there a difference between social news sites and social bookmarking sites? ›
Social bookmarking sites are similar to social news sites, but the value presented to users is focused on allowing them to collect and store interesting links they've found and may wish to revisit.
In web directory we will submit a website on particular keyword,iin this we write title like keyword and also description is small. In social bookmarking, it gives more traffic, we make friends, groups etc. For indexing and quality backlinks it is handy.What is social bookmarking app? ›
Social bookmarking is a way for users to search, manage, organize, and share web pages. Social bookmarking sites and apps make it easy to share content you find valuable and discover new trends. Unlike your browser bookmarks, social bookmarks aren't limited to one place.Where can I get free dofollow backlinks? ›
Google News | DA 97
Google News is the top most authority source from where you can get not only a dofollow backlink but also your post get featured on a major news sites.
- Right click on your browser and click “View page source”.
- Next, look for the link in the HTML of the page.
- If you see a rel=”nofollow” attribute, that link is nofollowed. Otherwise, the link is dofollow.
- Step 1: Define a Short But Broad Query Set. ...
- Step 2: Identify Heavily Trafficked Pages Where Wikipedia Ranks. ...
- Step 3: Create a Resource on the Topic. ...
- Step 4: Insert the Link on the Target Wikipedia Page.
You can get Dofollow Backlinks by doing Guest Post. Guest is something like suppose we write something related to our niche and submit it to other blog related to our niche. You can use MyBlogGuest to find guest blogs for use.Do you follow backlink sites? ›
- List your Business.
|No.||Directory Name||Moz Domain Authority (out of 100 points)|
Google Directory – copy of DMOZ directory, with sites listed in PageRank order within each category.
Yellow Pages India
The yellow pages is a world-popular business directory where you can find contacts and addresses of almost any business. It is well organized with many categories and unique features that not only make it easy for business owners to enlist but also easy for customers to find you.
Another easy way of monetizing your existing traffic is by running Google AdSense on your website. When a user clicks on those ads, you get paid a set fee. It's that simple. To add AdSense to your website, you'll need to create a Google AdSense account.How can I publish articles online and earn money? ›
- Freelance Platforms. You can make money writing online with freelance platforms. ...
- Blogs Looking for Writers. Another option to get paid to write articles is by collaborating directly with websites looking for authors. ...
- Article Writing Services. ...
- Sponsored Posts. ...
- Writing Contests.
- Affiliate marketing. ...
- Use Skimlinks. ...
- Add banner adverts. ...
- Use text link advertising. ...
- Sell to email subscribers. ...
- Publish sponsored posts. ...
- Review products. ...
- Sell digital products.
Directory Submission is a process of submitting your website URL to various web directories (websites) with the aim of building backlinks thus increasing business growth. This is the off-page SEO technique, used to generate outsider links for your website.Can I monetize Google map? ›
While there is no direct way of earning money from Google Maps, there are two side jobs (sort of) that will help you earn money from Google Maps. Google Maps is one of the most popular navigation apps in the world.What is a directory answer? ›
In computing, a directory is a file system cataloging structure which contains references to other computer files, and possibly other directories.How many types of directory are there? ›
|/home||Contains login directories for the system users.|
|/tmp||Contains files that are temporary and are automatically deleted after a specified number of days.|
|/usr||Contains the lpp, include, and other system directories.|
|/usr/bin||Contains user-executable programs.|
Google supports reverse look up. You can enter a phone number with area code and learn to whom that number belongs. Be aware that some listings are out of date. If Google doesn't return a phonebook link, try using the phonebook: search operator.Is there a Google Active Directory? ›
Differences Between Google & Active Directory
Google Identity Service is a user management platform for Google Apps and a single sign-on platform for a select few web applications. Active Directory, on the other hand, is a full-blown directory service that lives on-prem and focuses on Windows.
- In the search box in the Windows taskbar, enter \\ followed by the IP address of the remote computer (for example \\192.168. ...
- If you are asked for a username and password: ...
- If you want to configure a folder as a network drive, right-click the folder and select "Map network drive..." from the context menu.
Web or link directories are online lists or indexes of websites. People and businesses enter their contact information and websites to the directory, and the directory provides links to these websites so that searchers may better find them in a catalog database.What is a submission site? ›
Article submission sites help a business publish as well as promote their content on article viewing sites. It helps augment the search engine ranking while increasing the traffic on the website. The search engine rank is further enhanced by adding the right keywords in the content.What is the directory used for? ›
Directories let you group files and other directories to organize the file system into a modular hierarchy, which gives the file system structure flexibility and depth. Directories contain directory entries.What is difference between directory submission and business listing? ›
Business listing means listing of your business according to category on classified sites, while in directory submission you submit your domain to another sites so they can update their directory by adding you in specific category/section.Where can I submit my website for free? ›
- Submit Website to Google Search Console. ...
- Submit Site to Bing Webmaster Tools. ...
- 3 Submit Site to Yandex. ...
- Submit Website to Baidu. ...
- Submit Site to Google News. ...
- Submit Website to Yahoo. ...
- Submit Website to AOL. ...
- Submit Site to DuckDuckGo.
- 1) Spark The Magazine. ...
- 2) Out of Print Magazine. ...
- 3) Muse India. ...
- 4) The Bombay Literary Magazine. ...
- 5) eFiction India. ...
- 6) Helter Skelter. ...
- 7) The Bangalore Review. ...
- 8) Indus Women Writing.
There are radically nine type of submission but a few of them can be converted a little.Which data structure is best for file directory? ›
Answer: A tree structure is the most common directory structure. B+ tree is best for keeping track of directories and files in a computer.What is true directory files? ›
Explanation: A directory file contains no data but some details of the subdirectories and files that it contains. Directory files contain an entry for every file and subdirectory in it and each entry has some necessary information regarding files and subdirectories.
- Open File Explorer in Windows. ...
- Click in the address bar and replace the file path by typing cmd then press Enter.
- This should open a black and white command prompt displaying the above file path.
- Type dir /A:D. ...
- There should now be a new text file called FolderList in the above directory.